Will Disney make an animated movie out of the book Solimar Sword Of The Monarchs?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I am a fan of author Pam Munoz Ryan and I got her book Solimar Sword Of The Monarchs and when I read the book I wonder if this book would be made into Disney's next animated movie as a movie idea in the future? From what I learned Solimar is a strong character and the book has an Encanto-like vibe to it. Solimar Sword Of The Monarchs is also published by Disney Publishing/Hyperion and I wonder if Disney can make a wonderful animated movie based on it. Because as we saw The Princess And The Frog being based on The Frog Princess book series by E.D. Baker this movie would be marvelous to watch if Disney made it

I think Solimar Sword Of The Monarchs would make an interesting animated movie for Disney because judging from the book the story is amazing and Disney could make a movie out of it easily. I have some of Pam Munoz Ryan's books and when I got this book I knew Solimar Sword Of The Monarchs would make a great animated Disney film

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter